We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.
Personal data we may collect about you
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone and mobile
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fullfilment
- (provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request;)
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from our website;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users;
- identify visitors to our website;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us,
including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognize you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build a profile about you and target our marketing and advertising campaigns. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same.
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group;
- if we sell our business to a third party;
- to our agents and service providers (eg providers of web hosting or maintenance services);
- credit reference agents — see ‘Credit Reference Agencies above;
- in any other case where we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website, in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
Right to prevent marketing
At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out any time by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or call us +358(0)407764363